how can I make OT?

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
      work in win 7 64 bit? I'm new to this64 bit setup and need help.
      OR is there a similiar viewer that runs under 64-bit windows?

      A Kielcz

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
        Am 29.03.2011 16:04, schrieb A Kielcz:
        > work in win 7 64 bit? I'm new to this64 bit setup and need help.
        > OR is there a similiar viewer that runs under 64-bit windows?

        64 bit windows runs most 32 bit programs very well. If there are
        problems you still have compatibility mode. If this doesn't help you can
        still use Virtual XP (on some computers) or vmware (on all computers).
        64 bit usually is no problem. Most of the time User Account Control
        makes much more problems. But it can easily be worked around: Install
        critical programs in the user folder.

        However, this is a topic for a windows user forum. Please move there to
        ask general windows questions.

        What do you mean with "viewer". If you put so little effort in your
        questions why should someone put much effort in an answer?

      • A Kielcz
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
          Erik,
          I'm a novice to 64-bit windows.
          Sill cannot get Panini to run. After I fixed "open GL" error, now it tells me now that video graphics drivers do not support Panini. My graphics card is EVGA 460 GTX.
          In the second question, I wanted to ask, if there is another pano viewer similar to Paining.
          Thank you!

          A Kelci

          Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          > work in win 7 64 bit? I'm new to this64 bit setup and need help.
          > OR is there a similiar viewer that runs under 64-bit windows?

          64 bit windows runs most 32 bit programs very well. If there are
          problems you still have compatibility mode. If this doesn't help you can
          still use Virtual XP (on some computers) or vmware (on all computers).
          64 bit usually is no problem. Most of the time User Account Control
          makes much more problems. But it can easily be worked around: Install
          critical programs in the user folder.

          However, this is a topic for a windows user forum. Please move there to
          ask general windows questions.

          What do you mean with "viewer". If you put so little effort in your
          questions why should someone put much effort in an answer?

          ------------------------------------

        • jrgen_schrader
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
            On Win you want to use the free FSP viewer http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm
            There's even a 64bit version which works perfect.

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

            > work in win 7 64 bit? I'm new to this64 bit setup and need help.
            > OR is there a similiar viewer that runs under 64-bit windows?
            >
            > A Kielcz
            >
            > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          • A Kielcz
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 30, 2011
              Thank you!
              Is there a way to contact author of Panini vis email?

              A Kielcz

              Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.