WordPress ready for iPADs now

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2011
      Contrary to what some tought ... the iPad world is expanding, and the market
      to show our panos too

      WordPress, one of the big free blog servers on the web .... together with
      blogspot
      is announcing a new interface to support HTML5 and working for iPADs

      <http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/ipad-onswipe-theme/>

      best

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
      http://ayrton360.com
      twitter.com/ayrton360

    • Isaac Garcia
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2011
        You know, WP worked just as well on all platforms before this HTML5 theme
        ;^)

        And it´s been standards compliant from day 1. You know, back when only a few
        knew of them and there was no HTML5 hype and it was "the cool thing to do"
        ;^)

        I mean, just sayin´.

        Cheers.

        On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 6:14 AM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

        > Contrary to what some tought ... the iPad world is expanding, and the
        > market
        > to show our panos too
        >
        > WordPress, one of the big free blog servers on the web .... together with
        > blogspot
        > is announcing a new interface to support HTML5 and working for iPADs
        >
        > <http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/ipad-onswipe-theme/>
        >
        > best

        > + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
        > + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
        > http://ayrton360.com
        > twitter.com/ayrton360

        Isaac García

        http://www.coletassoft.com
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/coletassoft
        http://www.facebook.com/coletassoft
        http://twitter.com/coletassoft
        http://coletassoft.tumblr.com/
        http://coletassoft.deviantART.com

        JFGI | RTFM

      • Paulo Fernandes
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2011
          And there has been a iPhone template for ages (
          http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wptouch/screenshots/)

          But a specific template to take advantage of the iPad bigger screen is very
          nice :) Thanks for the news Ayrton.

          PS: Ayrton are you going to Palmela?

          Com os melhores comprimentos,
          Best Regards,

          Paulo Fernandes
          Multim�dia

          Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multim�dia
          Cal�ada do Lidador, 22, 1�Andar
          4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
          Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375

          On 25 March 2011 10:26, Isaac Garcia <coletassoft@...> wrote:

          > You know, WP worked just as well on all platforms before this HTML5 theme
          > ;^)
          >
          > And it�s been standards compliant from day 1. You know, back when only a
          > few
          > knew of them and there was no HTML5 hype and it was "the cool thing to do"
          > ;^)
          >
          > I mean, just sayin�.
          >
          > Cheers.
          >

          > On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 6:14 AM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Contrary to what some tought ... the iPad world is expanding, and the
          > > market
          > > to show our panos too
          > >
          > > WordPress, one of the big free blog servers on the web .... together with
          > > blogspot
          > > is announcing a new interface to support HTML5 and working for iPADs
          > >
          > > <http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/ipad-onswipe-theme/>
          > >
          > > best
          > >

          > > --
          > >
          > > + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
          > > + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
          > > http://ayrton360.com
          > > twitter.com/ayrton360

          > > --
          > >

          > --
          > Isaac Garc�a
          >
          > http://www.coletassoft.com
          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/coletassoft
          > http://www.facebook.com/coletassoft
          > http://twitter.com/coletassoft
          > http://coletassoft.tumblr.com/
          > http://coletassoft.deviantART.com
          >
          > JFGI | RTFM

        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 25, 2011
            On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 7:43 AM, Paulo Fernandes <paulo.jf@...> wrote:

            > And there has been a iPhone template for ages (
            > http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wptouch/screenshots/)
            >
            > But a specific template to take advantage of the iPad bigger screen is very
            > nice :) Thanks for the news Ayrton.
            >
            > PS: Ayrton are you going to Palmela?

            Carlos Chegado has been trying to convince me :-)
            But the airline ticket from Rio to Lisboa it is "expeeeensive" :-(

            It would be cool to see all you guys face to face

            Let's see what life will give me in the next months :-)

            Cheers
            AYRTON

            > Com os melhores comprimentos,
            > Best Regards,
            >
            > Paulo Fernandes
            > Multimédia
            >

            > Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multimédia
            > Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
            > 4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
            > Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375
            >

            > On 25 March 2011 10:26, Isaac Garcia <coletassoft@...> wrote:
            >

            > > You know, WP worked just as well on all platforms before this HTML5 theme
            > > ;^)
            > >
            > > And it´s been standards compliant from day 1. You know, back when only a
            > > few
            > > knew of them and there was no HTML5 hype and it was "the cool thing to
            > do"
            > > ;^)
            > >
            > > I mean, just sayin´.
            > >
            > > Cheers.
            > >

            > > On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 6:14 AM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Contrary to what some tought ... the iPad world is expanding, and the
            > > > market
            > > > to show our panos too
            > > >
            > > > WordPress, one of the big free blog servers on the web .... together
            > with
            > > > blogspot
            > > > is announcing a new interface to support HTML5 and working for iPADs
            > > >
            > > > <http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/ipad-onswipe-theme/>
            > > >
            > > > best
            > > >

            > > > --
            > > >
            > > > + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO