Tokyo Tower pano for the Artists Help Japan movement

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 10:35 AM
      Hello fellow pano shooters,

      I just released one HDR pano for download, in exchange for a required donation to the Artists Help Japan fund. This is a grass roots movement started by an art director at PIXAR, and they seem to bring the money to the right places.

      Donate here: http://artistshelpjapan.blogspot.com/p/donate.html
      Get your download here: http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/monthly.html

      You might find the download useful if you want to try your hands on toning HDR panoramas, have a closer look at the fullsize pano, or maybe even use it to create a virtual camera pan like this: http://vimeo.com/21316143

      Sorry for the political off-topic cross posting.

      Best,
      Christian Bloch