Request for DXO modules

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2011
      As a satisfied user of DXO, I would like to encourage
      them to create modules for popular fisheye lenses that
      they don't support yet.

      The modules are specific to both the lens and the
      camera(s) with which it is used, so I repeatedly
      suggest that the following lens and camera combinations
      be requested using the standard DXO form.

      The form is not easy to find (or use) but I have
      written a couple of paragraphs that make this clear
      if anyone finds the site confusing. Drop me a line
      and I'll send you the explanation.

      Personally, I would like to see the Sigma 8mm f/3.5
      fisheye supported for both Nikon D300 and Fujifilm S5
      Pro, and the Pentax version of the Tokina 10-17mm
      (Pentax smc DA 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5) for the Pentax K-x.

      If you are requesting a different lens/camera
      combination, please consider adding one or more of
      these to your request. Anyone who wants a different
      combination and lists it here, I will add to my own
      requests. I am in direct contact with one of the
      DXO technical people, and he assures me that when
      there are requests for a specific module, it gets
      added to their "to do" list or given a higher
      priority if already listed.

      Roger W.

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com