Geotagging with Google Latitude?

  • Rick Drew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2011
      Google is trying something different – if you upload photos to Panoramio and use Google Latitude on your Droid, you can have your photos automatically geotagged. Of course your Dorid has to have the GPS on (=really fast draining battery) and Latitude configured to share your location and track history. It works really well – tried it on a recent trip to Telluride.

      I usually just time sync my pocket GPS and camera’s time, and use third party software to tag the photos.

      Rick Drew