Re: Crowd pano

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 14, 2011
      I just checked out the Kacey shipping price for here in Southern California and it's $7.50 That's not bad at all, although I use a K-Tek carbon fiber boom pole and don't need one of these adapters anymore.
      I recently had K-Tek custom make me a carbon fiber pole that goes from 5 feet to 25 feet, so now I have 3 of their poles.

      My first pole was a painters pole but it was just too unstable and did not retract short enough. but for those just getting started this is a good way to go.

      Roger Berry