Re: 360� Virtual Tours on iPad... API?

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14 4:36 AM
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "prague" <panoramas@...> wrote:

      > is there even one that is available to be licensed?

      I also wondered about his post as he does not even mention licensing it on his page and the answer he gives here is not very informative.
      http://www.elasticimagesoftware.com/#d94/formspring

      We asked Klaus recently on the forum if it was allowed to use the viewer inside an APP and got positive answer.

      Apparently this is not very hard to do. You just need to pay the license from Apple and get it approved.

      Hans