Re: gigapixel panos with a shift-tilt lens

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2011
      There are adaptors that can be purchased that fix the position of the lens and allow the camera body to be shifted, preserving the NPP.
      I'm current building my own shift lens. I plan to have a fixed NPP by adapting a Manfrotto spherical pano head to let me shift the camera body perpendicular to the lens which will be fixed to the head.