Re: Autopano vs PTGui

  • Tived
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2011
      Wow, thats an overwhelming numbers of PTGui users. I thought that Autopano
      had a greater following there.

      Tak/thanks Hans for sharing that info.

      To the OP, I have both and I think both have their place - each have their
      strengths
      I would give PTGUI the upper hand here as probably the better of the two for
      what i do atm,
      but as I move into automation, I am sure that AGP will start to shine.

      Henrik