Re: OT - tbseller.com - Chinese electronics retail, scam or true?

  • Thomas Kr├╝ger
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 3, 2011
      Ahh, this is even better. After my first posting about tbseller.com through
      Nabble on PanoToolsNG there is comment spam pending on this thread at Nabble
      from 3 new users, Walker056, Amos Perry and yesfokony.

      yesfokony writes: "I have buy TBseller.com DELL XPS M1210 LAPTOP
      already shipping to me
      I now use it
      very good
      I intend to buy the camera again"

      And the tbseller offer "Canon EOS 5D Mark II SLR Camera 24-105 IS 16GB 15PC
      Kit" for 480 US$ is definitive a fraud. They even give you 2 8Gb CF cards
      with this kit...
      http://tbseller.com/proView.php?proid=145

      So HANDS OFF !!!!!!!