OT - Panotour and Panotour Pro group buy

  • Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      Hi,

      Just an announcement that we'll be setting up a monthly group buy on panoramic related hardware and software. Each group buy will run until the end of the calendar month in which it started. The aim of each group buy is to negotiate larger discounts with vendors based on larger purchases. The goal is to negotiate between 10-35% discounts base on numbers.

      To qualify you will need to join Facebook and friend 360Precision. Once you're our friend you can then join the group for the current months group buy. On the last day of the month will we email out instructions for completing your purchase.

      Each group buy will feature a tiered discount structure so the more people join the cheaper the product becomes so please spread the word.

      The discount amount applied will be based on separate negotiations for each months product/s so please read the group description for details. Please also note that 360Precision will only be taking a small processing fee. These group buys are set-up to help out customers and the community and not as a profit based scheme.

      There's no obligation to complete the purchase but please don't join the group if you have no desire to buy the product.

      You can find our Facebook page here;

      http://www.facebook.com/360precision

      And this months group buy group is here:

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_196434640378727&ap=1

      You can read up on Panotour and Panotour Pro on the Kolor website at http://www.kolor.com

      Any suggestions for other hardware/software group buys please email me directly.

      NB Please always prefix the subject of your emails with "360Precision -". This will help stop our spam filters and increase the chance that your email will be received and replied to.

      Follow us on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/360precision
      Follow us on twitter @ http://twitter.com/360precision

      Matthew Rogers
      Co-founder
      360precision
      matthew@...
      iChat/AIM: threesixtyprecision@...
      MSN: support@...
      http://www.360precision.com

      "If you're serious about QuicktimeVR Panoramas, the 360Precision is the tripod head to get" - MacUser Magazine, 5 out of 5 mice

      This e-mail is intended solely for the intended addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately and permanently delete it.