Multimedia (VR)-Tour

  • Kay-Uwe Rosseburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 1:12 AM
      Hi everybody,

      together with several photographers, not only panoramic photographers,
      we built a multimedia-tour about the halls of the fishmarket in Hamburg.
      This will be one of many contributions, which will be published in a
      kind of an online-magazine with reports about the "culinary cosmos" of
      the city of Hamburg. The idea is to tell photographic subjects by using
      not only classical photography, but also by using film, sound and
      panoramic photography, so to find new possibilities to show our medial
      output by connecting the different visual disciplines.
      Although the site is in German, it might be interesting to watch, at
      least I wanted to share it:

      http://www.kulinarik-kosmonaut.de

      And, of course, feedback is much appreciated.

      Greetings
      Kay-Uwe

      --

      http://www.panorama-photography.com