2nd Panini Video

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 3:06 PM
      A second Panini-Video demo [here]
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj69gzOF8JA> . 720 x 480 DV from a
      Sony Handicam with an Opteka 0.41x semi-fisheye adapter, hfov 125
      degrees. It is a poor lens and my correction of it is not great; but
      the Panini perspective looks pretty good.

      I hope soon to post some decent looking clips from EOS 7D with Tokina
      10-17mm zoom fisheye, using lens calibrations made with PTGui.

      -- Tom