Re: Realistic windows

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 25, 2011
      http://www.mediavr.com/joostexterior6.htm
      this shows an exterior view (on another day)

      this btw was with a rolled Sigma15mm/5DMII - tilting down slightly - plus 1 up shot. On Continuous Raw on a motorized rotator in about 12 seconds. Because I I would have plenty of shots I could mask the lens laterally down to about 60 degrees horizontal (with a black foam press on lens hood). The looking down slightly plus the lateral shading give me less foreground flare in some situations -- like here where there is a bright sun in the scene.

      PeterM