Re: [FPP] Ground Zero -- Madison, Wisconsin

  • huckrorick
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 25, 2011
      I am happy with the political discussion stimulated by this panorama. It seems to me that those who don't care for the discussion can simply not participate in this thread. In any case I would hope any discussion is handled in a constructive way and treats different views with respect.

      For those who want to show their support for the working people in Wisconsin there are rallys planned in all states. Locations are listed at this link
      http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/index.html?rc=rsad_dk&action_id=238&search_distance=30

      Huck