panorama book OT

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 24, 2011
      Sometimes ago somebody on this forum was selling a book.
      Can't remember who or where to look for it.
      Can someone help me to find it?
      Thanks!

      A Kielcz

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

    • needakeeper
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 24, 2011
        Scott Highton's book Virtual Reality Photography

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

        > Sometimes ago somebody on this forum was selling a book.
        > Can't remember who or where to look for it.
        > Can someone help me to find it?
        > Thanks!
        >
        > A Kielcz
        >
        > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      • Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 24, 2011
          probably this one:

          http://www.vrphotography.com

          Matt

          On 24 Feb 2011, at 19:00, A Kielcz wrote:

          > Sometimes ago somebody on this forum was selling a book.
          > Can't remember who or where to look for it.
          > Can someone help me to find it?
          > Thanks!
          >
          > A Kielcz
          >
          > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        • Andrew Crawford
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 24, 2011
            On 2/24/11 12:00 PM, A Kielcz wrote:
            > Sometimes ago somebody on this forum was selling a book.
            > Can't remember who or where to look for it.
            > Can someone help me to find it?
            > Thanks!
            >
            > A Kielcz

            Was it a book *about* panoramic photography or a book *of* panoramic
            photography?

            Books recently mentioned here include:

            http://www.vrphotography.com

            http://www.hdrlabs.com/book/index.html

            http://www.abaco-digital.es/libro.php

            --
            Andrew Crawford
          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 24, 2011
              On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Andrew Crawford <yahoo@...> wrote:

              > On 2/24/11 12:00 PM, A Kielcz wrote:
              > > Sometimes ago somebody on this forum was selling a book.
              > > Can't remember who or where to look for it.
              > > Can someone help me to find it?
              > > Thanks!
              > >
              > > A Kielcz
              >
              > Was it a book *about* panoramic photography or a book *of* panoramic
              > photography?
              >
              > Books recently mentioned here include:
              >
              > http://www.vrphotography.com
              >
              > http://www.hdrlabs.com/book/index.html

              The book below, it has GORGEOUS images from Ignacio Ferrando
              It is a perfect gift for everyone to give it or to keep it :-)
              Mine is here and I'm proud of have it :-)

              > http://www.abaco-digital.es/libro.php

              Best regards
              AYRTON

              > --
              > Andrew Crawford

              + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
              + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
              http://ayrton360.com
              twitter.com/ayrton360

            • A Kielcz
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 24, 2011
                about how shoot panorama images and stitching them

                A Kielcz

                Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 24, 2011
                  On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 6:48 PM, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

                  > about how shoot panorama images and stitching them

                  get all three listed below
                  You won;'t regret
                  they're all very very good ones, lots of technical stuff and tips, etc ..

                  And looking at :

                  http://www.abaco-digital.es/libro.php

                  Your heart will open up to a more wide horizon on panoramas photography too

                  best
                  AYRTON

                  > A Kielcz
                  >
                  > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                  + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
                  + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
                  http://ayrton360.com
                  twitter.com/ayrton360

                • Andrew Crawford
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 24, 2011
                    On 2/24/11 2:48 PM, A Kielcz wrote:
                    > about how shoot panorama images and stitching them
                    >
                    > A Kielcz

                    Probably Scott Highton's book, then:

                    http://www.vrphotography.com

                    I highly recommend it. I finally got around to reading my copy a few
                    months ago and, was really impressed. It is excellent.

                    The HDRI Handbook ( http://www.hdrlabs.com/book/index.html ) has a great
                    section on shooting high dynamic range (HDR) panoramas, too.

                    --
                    Andrew Crawford
                  • Thomas Bredenfeld
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 24, 2011
                      <commercial>
                      if you understand german this might help: http://panoramabuch.com :-)
                      </commercial>

                      Am 24.02.11 23:22, schrieb Andrew Crawford:
                      > On 2/24/11 2:48 PM, A Kielcz wrote:
                      > > about how shoot panorama images and stitching them
                      > >
                      > > A Kielcz
                      >
                      > Probably Scott Highton's book, then:
                      >
                      > http://www.vrphotography.com
                      >
                      > I highly recommend it. I finally got around to reading my copy a few
                      > months ago and, was really impressed. It is excellent.
                      >
                      > The HDRI Handbook ( http://www.hdrlabs.com/book/index.html ) has a great
                      > section on shooting high dynamic range (HDR) panoramas, too.
                      >
                      > --
                      > Andrew Crawford

                    • A Kielcz
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 25, 2011
                        can't read Spanish.

                        A Kielcz

                        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                        > about how shoot panorama images and stitching them

                        get all three listed below

                        You won;'t regret

                        they're all very very good ones, lots of technical stuff and tips, etc ..

                        And looking at :

                        http://www.abaco-digital.es/libro.php

                        Your heart will open up to a more wide horizon on panoramas photography too

                        best

                        AYRTON

                        > A Kielcz

                        > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                        > --- On Thu, 2/24/11, Andrew Crawford <yahoo@...> wrote:

                        > From: Andrew Crawford <yahoo@...>

                        > Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] panorama book OT

                        > To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

                        > Date: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 2:30 PM

                        > On 2/24/11 12:00 PM, A Kielcz wrote:

                        > > Sometimes ago somebody on this forum was selling a book.

                        > > Can't remember who or where to look for it.

                        > > Can someone help me to find it?

                        > > Thanks!

                        > > A Kielcz

                        > Was it a book *about* panoramic photography or a book *of* panoramic

                        > photography?

                        > Books recently mentioned here include:

                        > http://www.vrphotography.com

                        > http://www.hdrlabs.com/book/index.html

                        > http://www.abaco-digital.es/libro.php

                        > --

                        > Andrew Crawford

                        + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO

                        + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP

                        http://ayrton360.com

                        twitter.com/ayrton360

                      • Stephani Hill
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 25, 2011
                          You can get a web page translated using Babel Fish.
                          On Feb 25, 2011, at 8:38 AM, A Kielcz wrote:

                          > can't read Spanish.
                          >
                          > A Kielcz
                          >
                          > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                        • Uri
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 26, 2011
                            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

                            > can't read Spanish.

                            The best book on panoramic photography is "Virtual Reality Photography" by Scott Highton.

                            You can get it at: http://www.vrphotography.com

                            PS: This book was discussed a lot on this list, and even offered at a discount when it was released.
                          • A Kielcz
                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011
                              Is there still discount offered for this book?

                              A Kielcz

                              Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 2, 2011

                                Probably not, it's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. This list may not be a good place to ask. Did you check at Scott's web site (http://www.vrphotography.com/)?