Re: 220 Lens

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 24, 2011
      The strange thing about this is that this mail appears as if it was sent from the address of contact@...

      I won't belief that people there really want us to buy that crap.

      I sent them a mail.

      Jürgen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:

      > Hi there,
      >
      > Today I received a spam trough viewat.org (and frankly I'm not pleased by that)
      > about a 220º lens, from Spain (!?). Have you heard anything about that?
      > Well, I went to their website and looked at the samples, they say it's high
      > definition, but I was horrified by what I've seen. My 3G iPhone takes better
      > pictures than that! :))
      > And they ask 1200 EUR for this!!! I can't believe my eyes! There must be a scam
      > or something, because I don't know who would pay such amount of money for this
      > crap.
      > Look for yourself: http://www.220lens.com
      >

      > Best regards,
      > Andrei Zdetovetchi
      >
      > CSVD - http://www.csvd.ro/
      > http://www.facebook.com/panorame
      > -
      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto
      > http://www.vimeo.com/zdeto
      > http://www.twitter.com/zdeto

    • Ian Wood
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 24, 2011
        Someone sending an email can put whatever 'sender' email address in that they want - just because it says it came from viewat.org doesn't mean that it came from there.

        Ian

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 24, 2011
          I know for sure, but others don't.
          I got an immediate reply from Bernhard where he apologized and confirmed that it's of course not there and that he would try to take measures if they don't stop it.

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ian Wood <panolists@...> wrote:

          > Someone sending an email can put whatever 'sender' email address in that they want - just because it says it came from viewat.org doesn't mean that it came from there.
          >
          > Ian
          >

          > On 24 Feb 2011, at 13:14, jrgen_schrader wrote:
          >
          > > The strange thing about this is that this mail appears as if it was sent from the address of contact@...

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 25, 2011
            Yes, it is a crap fisheye adapter...
            :-)

            2011/2/24 jrgen_schrader <panorama@...>:
            > I know for sure, but others don't.
            > I got an immediate reply from Bernhard where he apologized and confirmed that it's of course not there and that he would try to take measures if they don't stop it.
            >
            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ian Wood <panolists@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Someone sending an email can put whatever 'sender' email address in that they want - just because it says it came from viewat.org doesn't mean that it came from there.
            >>
            >> Ian
            >>

            >> On 24 Feb 2011, at 13:14, jrgen_schrader wrote:
            >>
            >> > The strange thing about this is that this mail appears as if it was sent from the address of contact@...

            Luca Vascon.

            www.nuovostudio.it
            www.officinepanottiche.com