Re: Ground Zero -- Madison, Wisconsin

  • prague
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 24, 2011
      These panos are really nice. Great crowd shots.

      If anyone out there shoots any type of news pano, please let me know, we can contact the folks at Newscorp - we've worked for months to make an agreement with them about panos - stuff like this is perfect, but being news it should be as fresh as possible! It seems that The Daily is really using panos a lot, which is great. I hope everyone can keep that mind whenever they shoot something possibly newsworthy.

      http://blog.360cities.net/launch-of-newscorps-the-daily-for-ipad-features-360-cities-panoramas/

      cheers,
      Jeffrey