Googles swivel-viewer

  • Matt Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2011
      Swivel Viewer, an Open Source album viewer

      For those of us that still do objects and not rooms...

      http://code.google.com/p/swivel-viewer/

      Someone at Google is looking into the idea of 360 products. I came
      across a link that got me to picasa web albums and then I added a few
      images. They have added an option to view the album as a slideshow and
      the have a click and drag interface. It only works on a single row of
      images, but when you have someone that says "Hey, how do I do product
      views on the cheap" I guess you can send them here.

      Here are a couple that I uploaded.
      https://picasaweb.google.com/105659782290162279116/Mastodon#slideshow/
      5576932524745584066

      https://picasaweb.google.com/105659782290162279116/
      PermWaveMachine#slideshow/5576931999926278514

      I do not know if I love the interface to pan the images, but the fact
      that our style of photography is finally hitting mainstream is great
      to hear!

      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791