Re: A View From Work

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2011
      For offshore nighttime photos here's some a did years ago, there are 8 low quality panos done in QuickTime, this is a 5.5MB zip file.
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/pic/Oil_Rig_Photos.zip

      I only had my pole setup with me last week, kind of hard shooting lowlight and sunset panos with it.
      When I got off work last week we had high winds and very rough seas, I had $5,000 of camera equipment that I had to hand across to the crew boat that was bobbing up and down about 10 feet.
      It's a little hard to take camera gear out there when you have to swing across to the boat using a rope.

      Maybe I will do some better ones on nightshift this next week.

      Roger Berry