Re: Over/Under Water Shot, Swimming With Tigers

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22 8:15 AM
      Hi Michael,

      I did this tiger tour last year and tried stitching together some over/underwater shots without any luck. Adding to the difficulty the water was too deep on the far side when shooting this over/under shot and I had to swim around while shooting, this made it very hard keeping the camera level and in the same place.
      I had another go at stitching one last week and got it to work.

      Here's a photo showing me and my setup underwater.
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/pic/tiger_pool.jpg

      This is the Tiger Tour that I will be adding that over/underwater shot to.
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/cats/tour.html

      Cheers,
      Roger Berry