OT-Leather album for 20" matted panoramic images

  • needakeeper
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      Sometime back I asked the group if anyone knew of a source for a post
      and screw, leather album that would accommodate 20" matted panoramic
      images. Turns out that was a taller order than I realized. I did find
      a company here in the US, Powell Leather <http://powellleather.com/> ,
      that was willing to take on the challenge. The final product is
      beautiful. The album is made of Spanish shrunken shoulder. The final
      dimensions were 22x12. I uploaded a <http://flic.kr/p/9kf6Af>
      <http://flic.kr/p/9kf6Af> pic of the finished product
      <http://flic.kr/p/9kf6Af> to Flickr.

      Hopefully, this info will help anyone else looking for an album for
      large panoramic images.

      Stephani