Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: I just got a new keyboard and mouse More

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 21, 2011
      IE8 V 8.0.7600.16385
      Safari V 5.0.2 (7533.18.5)
      FF 3.6.13

      All act the same way. The Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse 7000 DOES NOT
      zoom the Flash pano. The Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 DOES
      zoom the Flash pano when the zoom slide switch is used.

      This is the way the Intellitype and Intellipoint software -- that is
      installed to support all the hardware features of the keyboard and mouse -- work.

      I don't expect there is any work around for any of the Flash panorama viewers.

      BTW: CNTL/SHIFT still do zoom the pano on all the above browsers.

      I can live with it.