Re: [PanoToolsNG] graphics card advice OT

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2011
      Anything cheap with dual dvi outs.
      nvidia based.
      http://forums.adobe.com/message/2807907

      Graphics cards have evolved nearly past the needs of 99% of people.
      The same as hard drive capacities, and nearly cpu speeds.
      The last thing on the block are large capacity solid state drives replacing
      all platter drives.
      Pretty soon you'll see internet/wireless enabled devices "tablets"
      everywhere where you now see a human interface device. Car, stereo, or the
      supermarket. But we're moving OT!

      On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 5:29 PM, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

      > Finally I have enough money to build / upgrade my PC.
      > Just came back from Micro Center and all Intel base motherboards have been
      > recalled.
      > I want 2600K processor, 12 GB Corsair memory, a new motherboard and very
      > good graphics card. Please advice on graphics card.
      > Thank you!
      >
      > A Kielcz
      >
      > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      Sacha Griffin