Palmela 2011 Update!

  • Carlos Chegado Lists
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2011
      Hello,

      Here is a short Palmela 2011 update.

      Palmela 2011 Registrations<http://www.palmela2011.com/tutorials-and-conference-registration>opened
      a couple weeks ago and yesterday we run out of rooms in the Palmela
      Castle Pousada!

      The IVRPA worked with the Pousadas de Portugal hotel chain to extended the
      Palmela 2011 deal (same prices, same conditions) to the nearby Pousada de
      Setúbal<http://www.palmela2011.com/featured/pousada-de-setubal-sao-filipe-fortress>(in
      exclusivity) and today we started booking rooms for Palmela 2011
      attendees there. Fear not, since bookings are coming in quite fast, we are
      working with other units in the Palmela area to provide another hotel option
      at same rates and conditions in case we run out of rooms in the São Filipe
      Fortress Pousada.

      Meanwhile, we have several volunteer teams working on the exhibitions
      program, sponsors, attendees and speakers program.

      The first Palmela 2011 speaker was just announced: Ignacio Ferrando
      Margelí<http://www.palmela2011.com/featured/ignacio-ferrando-margeli-capturing-the-impossible-panorama>
      .

      Ignacio will give a talk about how to capture the impossible panorama and
      will also bring in his Microcopter for a live demo flying over Palmela old
      town.

      This summer Palmela, Portugal, will become the world capital of panoramic
      photography. It is going to be
      amazing<http://www.palmela2011.com/news/palmela-2011-the-international-panoramic-photography-festival>
      !

      Hope to see may of you here in Palmela, next June.

      My best regards
      Os melhores cumprimentos

      Carlos Chegado

      Join us at the Palmela 2011 - International panoramic Photography
      Conference, June 1-5, 2011

      http://www.Palmela2011.com