RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: DSLR for panos

  • Moore, Dave M (UK Rochester)
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 8, 2011
      Thanks Erik and Jeffery,
      I was looking pretty close at the 550D. Seems to be a sensible price
      (for me anyway) and has excellent reviews. This could be the one. Good
      to hear it'll work in conjunction with the peleng.

      Ta,
      Dave

      David Moore
      Principal Technologist
      tel: 01634 203664

      Electronics & Integrated Solutions
      BAE Systems
      Marconi Way
      Rochester Kent ME1 2XX

      BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
      Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
      Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
      Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687