Re: Best Pano Head (heavy lens / camera)

  • Justin
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 7, 2011
      Hi All,

      wanted to thank everyone for the specific feedback. Its really helpful.

      I was working in Greenwich Park over the weekend, manually calculating the angles for each rotation with the current tripod head. It turned out to be a good result, but very time consuming!

      I'll look into my options for the right purchase.

      Much appreciated and I'll post some results soon.

      Justin