I'm in!

  • mab4d
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 6:02 AM
      Hi Thomas and Carl,

      I am glad that a Yahoo! Group for people interested in PanoTools and all the associated
      topics has been set up. A true and open community can encourage innovation and the
      sharing of knowledge through the natural, civil discourse that comes from the acceptance of
      a diversity of opinions, ideas, and personalities. Being a member of this group will be helpful
      to me both personally and professionally, and I look forward to contributing to the
      PanoToolsNG group and to all its members.

      The strength of any group comes from its members, and having met both of you (!) I know
      that this group is off to a great start. May the free flow of information on PanoTools and
      other related subjects begin!

      -Mark

      BTW, it took me 60 seconds to change my mail filter so that this group goes into my
      "PanoTools" mailbox. I encourage everyone else who joins this list to look into actively
      filtering their PanoTools-related mail so that valuable content is kept and spam from
      elsewhere is deleted or ignored.