Re: Panotour Pro 1.5

  • robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2011
      It works as noted on the Kolor site, sometimes very slow to work (at least the last beta could be: 5-10 minutes to load about 12 large cube face sets when opening a existing project) on a reasonable machine.

      But it does work and if the feature sets matches or includes what you need and you don't want to look at XML then it might be for you.