A couple of panos from a recent trip to Grand Canyon via Death Valley

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 10:30 AM
      http://inyopro.com/images/yaki_point_sunrise.html

      http://inyopro.com/images/badwater_reflection.html

      Shot with Nikon D200. Grand Canyon HDR 7 .7 bracketing. Nikon 18-35 zoom
      lens at 18

      Badwater no bracketing Sigma 15-30 zoom lens at 18

      The Nikon lens seems to produce better color and more detail. Why would
      that be?

      Paul Fretheim
    • A Kielcz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 11:34 AM
        It seems to me that with Nikkor lens trees are not in good focus.
        However, overall very nice panos.

        A Kielcz

        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.