2 more nice blog posts showcasing all the great pano photographers out there

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      hi everybody,

      2 more fun blog posts.

      here are some 'editor's picks' panos taken just from the last few weeks.
      fantastic and wonderful landscapes.
      http://blog.360cities.net/editors-picks-landscapes/

      and one of those "tourist wasp nests" photographed by 7 different pano
      photographers
      http://blog.360cities.net/rome-trevi-fountain-panoramas/

      the fact is, there are more and more great pano photographers out there all
      the time! It's nice to see that the medium is really gaining momentum.

      (I know some photographers find this troubling that they're not "the only
      shop in town" anymore, but I see it that it's not how much of the pie you
      have, but how big the pie is.... not sure this phrase translates well into
      other languages, but you probably get the meaning)

      Jeffrey