Re: 2.5 or 3.5 hard disk?

  • Tived
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3 6:38 AM
      you should be fine to do that, using a 4x craddle for 4x 2.5" drives. are you
      able to connect up an additional 4 drives, or will you need another
      controller card?

      Enterprise grade drives are always the prefered choice if it is HDD's

      I guess the question should be what will you be using those drives for? just
      store more data? or to RAID up 2 or 4 drives to improve the speed of your OS
      drive or Scratch/temp disk ??? any thoughts?

      Henrik

      PS : I find that my SSD's do not get very hot, so if there is no fan they
      should probably be ok, but cooling them would still be desirable.