Re: Stereo distortions in stereo panoramas

  • enridp
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 3, 2011
      Yes you are right, If we have the cameras in vertical configuration then the red and cyan will be up and down not at the sides, even after rotation of the images.
      (an easy test, rotate your head with any Stereo Image and you can see how the effect is lost)

      And the Stereo images from images with 3D information (distance of each pixel) could work, but the effect will not "volumetric" I think.
      I mean, we will see different planes at different distances, not objects with volume.
      That's what happens with "Fake3D" movies:
      http://realorfake3d.com/