Kabul (before and after one photography panorama)

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
      I found interesting panoramic photos of
      Kabul: http://www.makemymood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/kabul.jpg
      That is the example why I think that our panography work is important.

      :) Bostjan
    • Hans
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011

        > I found interesting panoramic photos of
        > Kabul: http://www.makemymood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/kabul.jpg
        > That is the example why I think that our panography work is important.

        Sorry Bostjan but I do not see anything even close to something that can be called a panorama.
        Maybe you sent a wrong link.

        Hans
      • Tived
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011

          You are not looking deep enough ;-) squint your eyes

          Hilsen

          Henrik
        • Bostjan Burger
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
            Every vista of the landscape is a panorama, but panorama can not be in a room,
            hall, cave,... ok. from the viewing point of the ant;)

            Bostjan