the daily (ipad app)

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
      Did anyone see my "magic venice" pano shown at the press conference
      launching The Daily?

      Yes, 360cities is working with The Daily. We'll have more news about this
      soon.

      I had no idea they were going to show my pano at this launch event. Wow :-)

      The future is bright for panos :-)

      Jeffrey Martin
      Founder - www.360cities.net
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

    • Hans
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net" <360cities@...> wrote:

        > Did anyone see my "magic venice" pano shown at the press conference
        > launching The Daily?
        >
        > Yes, 360cities is working with The Daily. We'll have more news about this
        > soon.
        >
        > I had no idea they were going to show my pano at this launch event. Wow :-)

        Just wait. Jon Stewart is coming after them.

        Hans

        > The future is bright for panos :-)
        >
        > Jeffrey Martin
        > Founder - www.360cities.net
        > tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

      • prague
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
          http://blog.360cities.net/launch-of-newscorps-the-daily-for-ipad-features-360-cities-panoramas/

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "prague" <360cities@...> wrote:

            > http://blog.360cities.net/launch-of-newscorps-the-daily-for-ipad-features-360-cities-panoramas/

            Congratulations Jeffrey.

            Unfortuantely it is not available in the Danish store.
            I guess thats the same in many European iTunes stores.

            Hans

            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net" <360cities@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Did anyone see my "magic venice" pano shown at the press conference
            > > launching The Daily?
            > >
            > > Yes, 360cities is working with The Daily. We'll have more news about this
            > > soon.
            > >
            > > I had no idea they were going to show my pano at this launch event. Wow :-)
            > >
            > > The future is bright for panos :-)
            > >
            > > Jeffrey Martin
            > > Founder - www.360cities.net
            > > tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

          • Mark Houston
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
              Congratulation Jeffery.
              I went at downloaded the app.
              I will say that the UI of The Daily is pretty bad ( IMHO ). Not very intuitive for the reader.

              Mark Houston
              360Michigan
              http://www.360michigan.net

              On Feb 2, 2011, at 12:56 PM, "Hans" <hans@...> wrote:

              > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "prague" <360cities@...> wrote:
              > >

              > > http://blog.360cities.net/launch-of-newscorps-the-daily-for-ipad-features-360-cities-panoramas/
              >
              > Congratulations Jeffrey.
              >
              > Unfortuantely it is not available in the Danish store.
              > I guess thats the same in many European iTunes stores.
              >
              > Hans
              >

              > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net" <360cities@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Did anyone see my "magic venice" pano shown at the press conference
              > > > launching The Daily?
              > > >
              > > > Yes, 360cities is working with The Daily. We'll have more news about this
              > > > soon.
              > > >
              > > > I had no idea they were going to show my pano at this launch event. Wow :-)
              > > >
              > > > The future is bright for panos :-)
              > > >
              > > > Jeffrey Martin
              > > > Founder - www.360cities.net
              > > > tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

            • Don Bain
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
                On Feb 2, 2011, at 9:04 AM, Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net wrote:

                > Yes, 360cities is working with The Daily. We'll have more news about this
                > soon.
                > The future is bright for panos :-)

                Congratulations, that is indeed a high profile showcase for panoramas!

                Too bad it belongs to Rupert Murdoch.

                The Daily website crashed Safari on my Mac instantly, haven't seen that in years. So far it has tried and failed three times to install on the iPad. Maybe it's just too popular.