Re: Testing Stereoscopic Panorama

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2011
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "onezebra1" <onezebra1@...> wrote:

      > Ok, how about this width? Problem will be different screens will be different view sizes.

      That's still slightly too big a separation on my screen (3 inches) but I can manage to fuse the images if I move back a bit. It's a poor viewing experience, though. Prism glasses would be essential.

      Anyone not able to manage the straight ahead method might like to try this autostereo image. To see the proper effect, move close to the screen and look through it to see a blurry image but let the repeating pattern snap into alignment. Then move away from the screen anf focus without losing the alignment. You should see a shark in front of the flat background.

      John