Re: [PanoToolsNG] Apple/Microsoft-Adobe

  • Mark Houston
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011
      This may a scam...
      Here is the Whois info on that URL
      http://www.whois.net/whois/apple-download.com

      Mark Houston
      360Michigan
      http://www.360michigan.net

      On Jan 28, 2011, at 6:21 PM, "Richard" <rcgvt@...> wrote:

      > selling Photoshop and other applications at low prices.
      >
      > http://apple-downloads.com/
      >
      > Ricahrd

    • Eric O'Brien
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
        I got an email probably from the same source.

        Odd how when the return address is in the gmail.com domain that it
        made me a bit skeptical that the message was legitimate (nice looking
        graphics notwithstanding).

        eo

        On Jan 28, 2011, at 3:21 PM, Richard wrote:

        > selling Photoshop and other applications at low prices.
        >
        > http://apple-downloads.com/
        >
        > Ricahrd

      • Robert Slade
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
          Eric O'Brien wrote:

          > Odd how when the return address is in the gmail.com domain that it
          > made me a bit skeptical that the message was legitimate (nice looking
          > graphics notwithstanding).

          It's the ridiculously cheap prices that make this stand out as a scam site.

          It just looks too good to be true!

          Regards,
          Rob
          --

          > eo
          >
          > On Jan 28, 2011, at 3:21 PM, Richard wrote:
          >
          > > selling Photoshop and other applications at low prices.
          > >
          > > http://apple-downloads.com/
          > >
          > > Ricahrd

          Robert Slade, Photographer
          Manor Photography 07890 564889