Re: [PanoToolsNG] Beta Testers wanted for ipad/iphone Pano viewer

  • Alex Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2011
      No, you dont have to have an iPhone, it will work on any "iDevice"... I need
      help finding bugs, on the various iPad, iPhone, iPod incarnations.

      The only requirement is the device has to be running at least iOS 4.X.

      For any one else on the list that would like to participate, I meant to
      include a link to how to find your UUID initially and slipped my mind.

      So here it is :-)
      http://www.ispeeddial.com/how-to-find-your-iphone-uuid/

      -Alex