Skip to search.

Beta Testers wanted for ipad/iphone Pano viewer

  • Alex Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hello all!

      I am the developer of Sphere View for the iPhone. Im in the process of
      working on V3.0 and I need beta testers. Especially if anyone out there is
      already a user, I'd be much appreciative to get some input about the upgrade
      process since the new version uses CoreData, and the old one uses my own SQL
      system, I've tested it in house, but there's nothing like trying to update a
      unknown dataset :-) Once I get this process worked out I can concentrate on
      the last few to do's like hotspot linking, and 3D sound for Beta #2.

      Thank you for any victi...err Volunteers.

      If your interested, please email me off list with your iDevices UUID so I
      can add it to the fold and send you your beta.

      Thanks again!
      -Alex

      PS - As a bonus, all participants will get a promocode for a free copy (if
      they dont already have a purchased version)

    • Briar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2011
        So we have to have an Iphone? Or can just access someone else with one?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2011
          Hi Alex,

          I'm interested in testing it. But I cant find the UUID of my iPhone.
          Is this the same as the ICCID? If so, here it is:
          8963 2022 4701 3708 3567

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2011
            No, you dont have to have an iPhone, it will work on any "iDevice"... I need
            help finding bugs, on the various iPad, iPhone, iPod incarnations.

            The only requirement is the device has to be running at least iOS 4.X.

            For any one else on the list that would like to participate, I meant to
            include a link to how to find your UUID initially and slipped my mind.

            So here it is :-)
            http://www.ispeeddial.com/how-to-find-your-iphone-uuid/

            -Alex