small job offer: we need web developer with krpano experience

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hi,

      we're working on a pitch with one ad agency, and they'd like to build a
      website with a gigapixel panorama and a kind of "treasure hunt" - they'll
      photoshop in a few things to the pano (and these will be made into invisible
      hotspots), and if you find them and click on them all, you can win.

      we're looking for a web developer who can build this (the website / database
      and the panorama stuff, including building a new plugin or two using
      krpano). Experience people only please. Experience in Krpano and ability to
      write plugins for krpano required. If you have references (people you've
      built website for in the past) it would be a plus.

      I guess it will be a 2-3 week job....

      Please contact me asap (within 24 hours) if you're interested. Thanks!
      Jeffrey