Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: practice 360 VR stitching with PTGui?

  • Paulo Fernandes
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 26, 2011
      Exactly, PTGui Auto mode has gotten WAYYYY better than it was a few versions
      back, but when it fails or you have a problematic set one needs to know how
      to do it by hand ;)

      BTW: yes I know the Shear parameter isn't needed these days, old habit. Also
      it doesn't do any harm ;)

      Com os melhores comprimentos,
      Best Regards,

      Paulo Fernandes
      Multim�dia

      Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multim�dia
      Cal�ada do Lidador, 22, 1�Andar
      4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
      Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375