JapanesePanoramaCreator is invited Sundance Film Festival for "Life in a Day" the Premiere

  • NINOMIYA, Akila
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hi, All Panorama Creators

      One of the famous japanese PanoramaVR/Movie creator Mr.AIKAWA, Hiroaki is selected the honorable 15shooters, and is invited Sundance Film Festival for "Life in a Day" the Premiere.

      Then yesterday, he made tow panorama vr contents for his weblog "AMANORA:P".
      His entry is below, (only for Japanese)

      >> 158,159 | Life in a Day « AMARONA:P
      http://www.amaronap.com/?p=1351

      my own entry introduced this topic is below, (only for Japanese)
      >> QTVR Diary - サンダンス映画祭「Life in a Day」世界プレミア上映に世界から招待された26人のパノラマムービー
      http://pencil-jp.net/weblog/archives/2011/01/Sundance-Life-in-a-Day-AMANORAP.html

      and at 8PM EST on Thursday, January 27, you'll watch the live streaming the premiere on YouTube.
      http://www.youtube.com/lifeinaday

      please check it out !!

      + - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
      | = NINOMIYA, Akila =
      | " Q T V R D i a r y "
      | " V R P o d c a s t "
      | the latest infoblog of QTVR & panorama