AW: AW: [PanoToolsNG] My camera mount

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2011
      Wow - as a WIFi would be best !
      Good luck with this.
      Ciao
      Mike
      ----------------------------
      360° VR Fotografie:
      http://www.360de.de

      NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
      http://www.abstraktfoto.de
      -----------------------------
      Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
      http://virtugraf.wordpress.com
      -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
      Von: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com]Im Auftrag von Greg Nuspel
      Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2011 13:31
      An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: Re: AW: [PanoToolsNG] My camera mount

      Mike,

      I am looking at what it takes to get a Wi-Fi connection so that the head shows up as a web page on any Wi-Fi device. This would make it controllable from almost all portable devices. This all new to me so I have to discover how this is done. Right now you need some thing that will run Python, I have a Nokia N800 that works, but right now I am using a Netbook that doubles as my photo backup device.

      There is also a controller being worked on that requires no external device.

      Thanks,

      Greg