Amazing scenic 360 video shot from underneath a helicopter.

  • Robert Bilsland
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 25, 2011
      Very well produced and all set to music, definitely worth the look.

      http://www.nimmobay.com/media/360-video/360-video-nimmo-bay-helicopter-resort
    • Eric O'Brien
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 26, 2011
        On Jan 25, 2011, at 7:12 AM, Robert Bilsland wrote:

        > Very well produced and all set to music, definitely worth the look.
        >
        > http://www.nimmobay.com/media/360-video/360-video-nimmo-bay-helicopter-resort
        > ,_.___

        My computer must be WAY too old!

        I got nothing but a black screen until about 2/3 of the video had
        downloaded. Then I started to get chirps of sound every few seconds.
        When all the video finally downloaded I rewound to the beginning and
        hit play again. I got semi-continuous audio and video that played
        about 1 frame every three seconds. "Fluid," it was not. Dragging in
        the video brought everything to a halt again.

        eo

      • Mark D. Fink
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 26, 2011
          I had quite the opposite experience. I enjoyed it so much, I passed it along
          to all my family members, who all thoroughly enjoyed it as well. I'm running
          a Dell Optiplex 780 with Win7 32bit, 4GB RAM and a dual core 3GHz processor.
          Internet is via Verizon FIOS.

          Mark

          www.northernlight.net
          www.virtual-travels.com
          www.pinnacle-vr.com

        • Robert Bilsland
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 26, 2011
            I'm guessing that because of what it is you need a bit of processing power to watch it smoothly. Mark your right about family members liking it, my daughter loved controlling the view as the helicopter flew.

            Bob.

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...> wrote:

            > I had quite the opposite experience. I enjoyed it so much, I passed it along
            > to all my family members, who all thoroughly enjoyed it as well. I'm running
            > a Dell Optiplex 780 with Win7 32bit, 4GB RAM and a dual core 3GHz processor.
            > Internet is via Verizon FIOS.
            >
            > Mark
            >
            > www.northernlight.net
            > www.virtual-travels.com
            > www.pinnacle-vr.com

          • Hans
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 26, 2011
              This is one of the few really good (read: entertaining) examples of 360 video I've seen
              The other one is: http://muse.mu/page.aspx?page=christmas2010
              7 Ladybug 3 camera's as far as I could see

              Hans Klop

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Bilsland" <rbilsland@...> wrote:

              > Very well produced and all set to music, definitely worth the look.
              >
              > http://www.nimmobay.com/media/360-video/360-video-nimmo-bay-helicopter-resort

            • Ron Rack
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 26, 2011
                I enjoyed it also even posting a link to it from my FaceBook page

                ron rack

                http:360around.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 26, 2011
                  I just posted a new virtual tour that I have been working on of The
                  Cathedral Basilica in Covington, Kentucky. This church claims to have
                  the largest church stained glass window in the world. Very beautiful.

                  <http://rackphoto.com/pp/prayerplaces/st-marys-cathedral-basilica-of-the-assumption/

                  sincerely

                  ron rack
                • gregoryv92821
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 26, 2011
                    --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ron Rack <ronrack@...> wrote:

                    > I just posted a new virtual tour that I have been working on of The
                    > Cathedral Basilica in Covington, Kentucky. This church claims to have
                    > the largest church stained glass window in the world. Very beautiful.
                    >
                    > <http://rackphoto.com/pp/prayerplaces/st-marys-cathedral-basilica-of-the-assumption/
                    > >

                    > sincerely
                    >

                    > ron rack

                    Ron:

                    Wow. This is an amazing example of just how great an immersive panorama can be. Fantastic job.
                  • panometr
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 26, 2011
                      Hi,

                      I agree that their project is very interesting and worth checking.
                      Have you seen my new website with panoramic video:
                      http://www.360stories.net
                      Let me know what do you think.
                      Regards,
                      Karol Kwiatek