Re: [PanoToolsNG] flash lite?

  • Roger Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2011
      On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 5:10 AM, Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net <
      360cities@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know, if anyone has ever made a pano viewer that works using
      > Flash Lite?

      I doubt it - its very limited in features, and since most mobile platforms
      are moving towards the full Flash Player I don't think it's even worth
      trying - smartphone platforms (minus iOS) will have Flash Player, and the
      rest (feature phones) are too limited to bother.

      Most Flash Lite use has been for building UI's and limited apps for feature
      phones - I'd be surprised to see it on a capable smartphone platform again.

      -R