Photographer needed in Kentucky area

  • Will
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2011
      Hi

      I'm looking for an experienced 360 photographer based in the USA who can shoot 10 commercial interiors in Louisvile, Kentucky USA.

      Map - http://alturl.com/jdiy8

      About the job

      - Expenses include - internal flights, travel, hotel.
      - The images are of commercial interiors and contain no people.
      - 10 Panoramas to be shot in one day
      - Must supply RAW files via FTP or similar.
      - Potential applicant must provide examples of previous work.

      If you're interested please email me off list - studio [at] maprevolution.co.uk. A decision will be made very swiftly on this.

      Many thanks

      Will