Re: Ipad people - Anyone using Good Reader ?

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2011
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jann_lipka" <jann@...> wrote:

      > I have an issue with not being able to bring back auto disapearing menu . ( Ipad ios 4.2.1 Good Reader v 3.2.0 )
      >

      > I have a simple sheet PDF document and when I tap a link in the PDF document it shows desired html file - but .....
      > menu disapears after a short while and no way to bring it back .
      >
      > Is there some other method to make menu to stay on or bring it back .
      >
      > I'm aware on tap in the middle and three fingers tap solutions but those will not work .
      >
      > Example of file that gives me problems with that is :
      >
      > http://www.fotograf.nu/360/paddan/Royal_wedding_EQ.html
      >
      > There is no problem with viewing the file itself
      > ( it is a 360 degrees panorama ) but disapearing menu is a problem as I cannot go back to original PDF ....
      >
      > ( FYI - for other html documents , images etc
      > tap in the middle works - three finger tap never works for me ... )
      >
      > Thanks for any suggestions ...

      Hi Jan

      Yes I have also had this problem.

      I did not get any help from the developer so I solved it myself by creating an intro page and a close button on my panorama which links back to this intro page.

      See my post at KRpano
      http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=4045

      I also got the tip from Bradford to open the KRpano log by tapping the bottom right corner and wipe it up but that is very difficult to do on most panos. Especially as I have some buttons there.
      Even if you have navigation other places it seems to block this log.

      I only managed to open the log on a panorama which contains no buttons at all.

      And describing how to do this to a client is of course not possible at all.