Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Fourier Filter?

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 11, 2011
      On 2011-01-10 8:12 PM, matt_nolan_uaf wrote:
      > I had never paid any attention to the Interpolation method before now, and I found this interesting to describe the differences, as well as another Ken-method for determining their influence. http://www.all-in-one.ee/~dersch/interpolator/interpolator.html A mathematical description is also given in that page. I'd be curious to learn if anyone has done speed tests on the various methods, as it seems there there are clear winners, though computationally more intensive.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Matt

      I did a similar test back in 2006 with some times.
      http://photocreations.ca/interpolator/index.html
      Also a test of adding Fast Transform
      http://photocreations.ca/fast_test/index.html

      The Panotools code has changed since then and the test do not include PTGui's
      latest methods of interpolation.

      --
      Jim Watters
      http://photocreations.ca