Re: sevilla 111

  • prague
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 7, 2011
      You're right Aldo, that was a mean thing to say.

      I am still working on my spherical video camera. Sure the ladybug is ok... ;)

      What I was getting at, was that it seemed their real objective was to shoot the image in a timely and reliable manner. I'm sure that the time and expense of making their own head would be similar to purchasing something that really works great.

      But yes, more power to all the Makers of the world :)