Re: Best settings for autopano to connect all images?

  • prague
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 6, 2011
      HI Manfred,

      I also prefer ptgui because i used it for many years. however on the london gigapixel there were a few bits that i couldnt' stitch properly, and a couple features in autopano giga allowed me to fix it. specifically, being able to view the "stitching quality" of specific images, and then local CP generation / optimization of specific clusters of images. And, picking the orphan images and saying "put these in between the other images" which worked.

      Bernhard Vogl was the first maniac to describe a workflow using both autopano pro/giga and Ptgui (he told me about it in lucerne in 2007) and it can work ok. Since Autopano Pro/giga has "panotools export" you can do first optimizations in APG and then export to PTGui.